Author/Co-Author Registration Fee Includes:
•Participation in the conference
• Proceedings books with abstracts only
• Coffee breaks
• Welcome reception
• Conference Bag
Step 1: Registration Fee
It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to be register in order for the paper to appear in the proceedings and included in the technical program. Registration Fee (mentioned below) is only for participants per paper, hence, one author registration is sufficient per paper. The Registration Fee is non Refundable.
The registration Fee for up to 6 pages. (Additional page Rs. 500/25$)
|| Other than India
|| Other than India
* Only one conference kit will be provided for all the papers.
Step 2: Copyright Transfer
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
• For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5630-3/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5630-3/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
• For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5630-3/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
Step 3: Camera Ready Paper Submission
• All the paper must be in IEEE format, IEEE format guidelines are available in the section of Paper Submission.
Step 4: IEEE PDF eXpress
1. IEEE allows us to publish the paper if it is converted to PDF through PDF eXpress site only (If using Latex, please upload PDF file in IEEE PDF eXpress site).
2. Please go to the site www.pdf-express.org/plus
and enter the following details:
Conference ID: 44368XP
Site to Open : 20-07-2018
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
• 44368XP for the Conference ID
• your email address
• a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Step 5: Registration
|Media Type Requested